1. Use a computer or mobile device that’s not older than 3 years, preferably.
2. Use the latest versions of Google Chrome or Firefox for your internet browser. It is ideal to download both as sometimes one will work better than the other. The browsers can differ from day to day.
3. Google Chrome: Go to Google Chrome
4. Firefox: Go to Firefox.com. Click “Firefox free download” button and follow the directions.
5. Minimum internet speeds: Download: 3-5 mbps | Upload: 1.5 or higher mbps.
6. To find your speed go to: speedtest.net. Click the green “begin test” icon. Wait until your test numbers appear.