What do I do as a minister if I move to another area?

Any time your contact information changes as an MSIA student, you will need to update it by writing to Products Order Desk order@msia.org so they can update your address and anything else that has changed. Depending on your new location, your local area board may have changed.  If you move out of the jurisdiction of your local board, contact the LA Global Ministerial Board at minboard@msia.org. Let them know your new address and they will respond with the contact information for your new board. To find out if you are under a new area board and how to reach it, write to minboard@msia.org.  You might also want to contact your current board to let them know you’re leaving the area.